Harvey James Associates Advisers all share and adhere to our company standards, training and compliance requirements and our client promise. We aim to be one of the leaders in our field and welcome feedback on our services and advisers to help us improve. Complete our Satisfaction Questionnaire »
Harvey James Associates will always put your interests first.
- Always try to be helpful, clear, easy to deal with, courteous and prompt.
- Get to know you and your aims. Before any recommendations, your Harvey James Associates Adviser will carry out a thorough fact find to ensure that any advice provided and solutions proposed are tailored to your needs and goals.
- Do everything possible to ensure that all our clients receive high quality financial advice, and where suited, the most appropriate products to meet their specific needs.
- Explain all charges and fees. In line with the requirements of our regulator, The Financial Services Authority, we will provide full illustrations and disclosure prior to any product implementation.
- Arrange regular review meetings. Our review meetings aim to ensure that any changes in clients’ circumstances, aims and any changes in the marketplace, such as new products and funds can be taken into account on an ongoing basis.
- Protect your data and only use it to provide our services. We do not and will not sell any client data to any other company or third party.
- Ask our clients to give us feedback on our services to help us improve what we do. Generally, we provide easy to complete online surveys, sent via email links. If you would like to comment on our services, or this web site, please complete the following questionnaire: Harvey James Associates Satisfaction Questionnaire ».